St. Agnes was formed in 1923 as a mission with no name. Services were held in a small rented building by visiting clergy.
In 1926, a larger place of worship was found and Father John Luke was the
full-time vicar. Church rolls listed forty some families.
In 1929, the mission acquired a duplex and remodeled it for church purposes. An adjacent garage was used for Sunday School. The cost of remodeling was raised by the women of St. Agnes Guild and in recognition of their efforts the name of the mission was changed to St. Agnes.
The present church, classroom building, and parish hall on Lakeview drive were dedicated in January 1960 during the tenure of Father Stuart Stewart.
Since then, the parish has been served by Rectors Stephen Caldwell, Frederick Eastham, Philip Kochenburger, James Kurtz and currently Scott Walker.